Friday, May 16, 2008

A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise - Pooh's Little Instruction Book, inspired by A. A. Milne

The hose that connects my LPG cylinder to my stove cracked yesterday. A replacement hose couldn't be found until this morning. So I used that as an excuse to go out, buy and eat 2 doubles for breakfast and a 3 piece snack pack of fried chicken for dinner last night.

Yay Me!

This isn't the end of the world. It just means that I am going to watch what I eat very closely for the next few days.

I'm also going to increase my workouts.
Ugh.

I am already a trembling mess after trying to follow fucking Billy Blanks and his disgustingly fit lady friends on the "Ultimate Boot Camp, Abs" DVD last night.

Dude, here's a HINT. The people who buy your DVD's are. not. fit.

They would like to be, thus they purchase your DVD's to follow your tight ass as you bounce through various contortions like Stretch Armstrong on CRACK.
Mr. Blanks, you asking the audience if they would like to do push-ups made me laugh as I couldn't get my fat ass off the floor after 15 mins of attempting to make my body do bad things to itself.


Anyone want a slightly used Billy Blanks exercise DVD and exercise mat ?

My weight this morning was 216.5lbs.

I was so convinced that the scale was wrong that I had the BF hop on. The good news is that the scale is correct. The Bad News... I'm 5lbs heavier than the BF.

SHIT.

No comments: