Monday, December 7, 2009

Bless you Anbesol

A big shout out to my parents who between them have managed to breed the weakest teeth in the world, all of which reside in my mouth.

My dentist is going to have a cushy retirement on the amount of money I spend just avoiding pain every few months.

This month is going to be a triple whammy.

-I've already had to go and replace 3/4 of a tooth that disintegrated while eating a hops and ham ($610).

-I have another appointment on the 15th to replace half of another tooth (probably another $400).

Aaaaaand for the bonus round, I'm currently brewing up a lovely gum infection around one of my molars, which WILL require;

- X-ray ($150) to determine that it isn't a cracked root

- and then blessed antibiotics ($250).

Not being in pain = Fucking Priceless.

Pass the Anbesol, I'm gonna go cry in the corner until it takes effect.

No comments: