Friday, October 17, 2008

Being slightly paranoid is like being slightly pregnant - it tends to get worse. Molly Ivins

Soooo, I've had an issue rolling around the back of my head for the last week. 

I think I'm pregnant.

I haven't tested yet, but I am as sure as anyone can be.  Today was the latest that I have every gotten my period, so it was still academic before this morning.

I can't decide how to feel about this. It was certainly unplanned and I am not very happy about it. 

I have told the BF about the fact that my period is late. This is only because he came home unexpectedly today and found me in the middle of hysterics. Not the best way to tell him that he may/may not be a daddy.

I found myself asking what else life could throw at me this year. It's been a hell of a ride, and it still isn't over.



Edited to say:Just found out I'm not pregnant.

No comments: