Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy 30lbs lost to meee !!!

I have been wracking my brain to figure out something, anything, to reward myself with for reaching my mini goal of 200lbs.

I decided against clothes, cause I have 60 odd more pounds to go. Nothing that I fit into now will look good on me in another 2 months.

I am not rewarding myself with food, cause nooo not a good idea, that's what got me into this mess in the first place.

Sooo, tossing in bed last night. I came up with a reward system that appeals to me, cause I'm just weird like that.

My first reward; a belly piercing.

No, my belly is nowhere near being ready to be exposed to the world. I am still hugely fat and oddly deflated/lumpy at the same time.

But this... this is for me. I have wanted this for so long that I honestly forgot about ever wanting it.

I am going to be brave, I am going to just do it.

The piercing guy is going to call me later this afternoon when he gets into the studio.

Wish me luck ;)

1 comment:

GirlBlue said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! 30lbs is awesome