Monday, August 11, 2008

Fyah Bun TSTT

Last month, after not getting a cell phone bill for three months (Thanks TTPOST you assholes), I got an automated message from TSTT letting me know that I was badly overdue to pay my cell phone bill to the tune of $800. 

No big, I knew the bill was going to be high and like I said I hadn't gotten a bill for 3 months, so I was actually owing for 4 months. 

So I went in to their West Mall B-Mobile branch. I lined up for 45 mins. I dealt with the bitchy CSR who "just knew" that I was going to end up paying two phone bills while I was infront of her. OHMYGAAAAWD you mean I have to type a little bit more on my little keyboard, TEH HAWWRAARRR!!!

Anyways, I digress. 

My mum just called. She happened to be paying her phone bill and decided to be helpful and pay off mine as well, to the tune of $800. 

Yep, my account said that I still owed the $800, which I find hilarious because if I did, I would have been disconnected looooong before now.

The best part ?

I don't have the receipt for the first payment that I made. I've just searched the whole house and practically ripped the carpet out of the car looking for the teeny little linx paper, cause like I said, I had no bill.

The ONE time that I did not file a receipt immediately and look what happens.

I am sooo pissed.

Fyah Bun TSTT.

You Fuckers.

No comments: